This food handlers card holds the ANSI National Accreditation Board food handler training program accreditation (ASTM e2659-2018).
The purpose of our food handlers card training is to provide food handlers with the information they need to handle food safely. This information may include content specified by state or local regulations.
This program will teach or reiterate responsible food safety principles to the learner.
(Effective date April 29,2020)
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize how food can cause illness or allergic reactions.
- Prevent contamination of food and food-contact surfaces with the hands and body.
- Identify which symptoms or illnesses must be reported to a manager.
- Use time and temperature control throughout the flow of food.
- Maintain a clean environment for food preparation and service.
After you pass the test, you’ll receive your food handlers card.
Requisites to earn certificate
In order to earn a certificate, you must complete the course and pass the test.
Inferences that can be made about certificate holders
A food handler card is a certificate, card, or permit that shows you have completed a food safety course that is approved by your state and county, and that you understand the basics of food safety.
How long can I access the course?
When you purchase a StateFoodSafety course, you automatically get one year of unlimited access to the training videos. Take your time through the course or come back after completion to brush up on your food safety knowledge!
Compatible Devices: Computer, tablet, smartphone (Android, iOS)
Languages: English, Español, 普通话, 한국어, Việt, American Sign Language, Tagalog, Serbo-Croatian